"The universe is not made of atoms;

it's made of tiny stories."

-The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories

ABOUT

Margie/15/Cas!girl

This blog used to be multifandom, but is now 95% Supernatural with the other 5% being occasional nonfandom posts.

I sometimes attempt to write Destiel fanfiction!

CURRENTLY

Watching

Supernatural s3 [rewatch]

Teen Wolf s3B

Reading

"The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne

Not currently taking prompts; too busy!

FRIENDS

4.22, Lucifer Rising 

July  23   ( 1787 )   via   /   source   +

- i thought i was doing the right thing.
- yeah, you always do.

July  23   ( 1750 )   via   /   source   +

Cas - requested by anonymous

July  23   ( 7837 )   via   /   source   +

supernaturalwanderlust:

i’m sorry.

July  23   ( 11356 )   via   /   source   +

Supernatural » Signs, sigils and traps

July  23   ( 8459 )   via   /   source   +
July  23   ( 63979 )   via   /   source   +
July  23   ( 1277 )   via   /   source   +

Requested by kodaknight

July  23   ( 10639 )   via   /   source   +
July  23   ( 806 )   via   /   source   +

what’s a game of chance to you?

July  23   ( 2046 )   via   /   source   +

(You said) we were born with nothing
And we sure as hell have nothing now

July  23   ( 1292 )   via   /   source   +

Dean Winchester being pretty in 5.16 Dark side of the moon.

July  23   ( 3498 )   via   /   source   +

fallingfromthursday:

“Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.”

July  23   ( 3693 )   via   +

jessicamoore:

Maybe this is their ending. Maybe this is the last story he will ever hear. So Castiel takes a breath, closes his eyes, and listens. x

July  23   ( 4279 )   via   /   source   +

blue-l-a-g-o-o-n:

destiel

↪ I will soon forget the colour of your eyes, and you’ll forget mine 

July  23   ( 1672 )   via   /   source   +
HW